Driver's Examiner monthly from 9:45 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm. Current dates are available on the county calendar.
- Credit Card Payments are now accepted at the counter.
- Renew your Motor Vehicle Registration and Driver's License, Check for Message Plate availability and order online at www.dmv.state.ne.us
- View your Real Estate and Personal Property Taxes online at
- First Half of the Real Estate / Personal Property Taxes are delinquent May 1st and the Second Half are delinquent on September 1st.
- Proof of a Heavy Vehicle Highway Use Tax Form 2290 is required on all registration renewals with a GVWR of 55,000 pounds or more. Download the most current form at www.irs.gov
Duties of the County Treasurer
- Issue Motor Vehicle Titles and Registrations
- Issue Driver License's, CDL's, School and Learner's Permits
- Collect Real Estate and Personal Property Taxes due to the county
- Distribute all revenue collected to various political subdivisions